The operators of this website take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
As a rule, you can use our website without providing personal data. Insofar as personal data (e.g. name, address or email address) is collected on our website, this is always done on a voluntary basis as far as possible. These data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
We point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible.
Some of the websites use so-called cookies. Cookies do not harm your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, more effective and safer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies". They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them. These cookies enable us to recognize your browser the next time you visit.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general, and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when you close the browser. If you deactivate cookies, the functionality of this website may be restricted.
Server log files
The website provider automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
Browser type and browser version
operating system used
Host name of the accessing computer
Time of the server request
These data cannot be assigned to specific persons. This data will not be merged with other data sources. We reserve the right to check this data retrospectively if we become aware of specific indications of illegal use.
This site uses SSL encryption for reasons of security and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as the inquiries that you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http: //" to "https: //" and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If the SSL encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Right to information, deletion, blocking
You have the right to free information about your stored personal data, their origin and recipient and the purpose of the data processing as well as the right to correct, block or delete this data at any time. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the legal notice if you have any further questions on the subject of personal data.
Contradiction advertising mails
We hereby object to the use of the contact data published as part of the imprint obligation for sending unsolicited advertising and information material. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam emails.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that enable your use of the website to be analyzed. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address is only transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services related to website activity and internet usage.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. Download and install from: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, so that personal references can be excluded. If the data collected about you can be linked to a person, this will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website and to improve it regularly. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR.
Data protection declaration with regard to the Facebook link
(Status: December 6th, 2020)
For the information service offered here, our website uses the technical platform and the services of Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland. Alternatively, you can also find all the information here directly on the website. We would like to point out that you use this Facebook page and its functions at your own risk. This applies in particular to the use of the interactive functions (e.g. commenting, sharing, rating). When you visit our Facebook page, Facebook records, among other things, your IP address and other information that is available on your PC in the form of cookies. This information is used to provide us, as the operator of the Facebook pages, with statistical information about the use of the Facebook page.
Facebook provides more information on this under the following link:
The data collected about you in this context is used by Facebook Ltd. processed and possibly transferred to countries outside the European Union. What information Facebook receives and how it is used is described in general terms by Facebook in its data usage guidelines. There you will also find information about contact options for Facebook and the setting options for advertisements. The data usage guidelines are below
the following link available: You can find the complete data guidelines of Facebook here:
In which way Facebook uses the data from visiting Facebook pages for its own
Purposes used, to what extent activities on the Facebook page are assigned to individual users, how long Facebook stores this data and whether data from a visit to the Facebook page is passed on to third parties, is not conclusively and clearly named by Facebook and is not us known. When you access a Facebook page, the IP address assigned to your device is transmitted to Facebook. According to information from Facebook, this IP address is anonymized (for "German" IP addresses). Facebook also stores information about its users' end devices (eg as part of the “registration notification” function); If necessary, Facebook is able to assign IP addresses to individual users. If you are currently logged into Facebook as a user, there is a cookie with your Facebook ID on your device. This enables Facebook to understand that you have visited this page and how you have used it. This also applies to all other Facebook pages. Facebook buttons integrated into websites enable Facebook to record your visits to these website pages and to assign them to your Facebook profile. This data can be used to offer content or advertising tailored to you. If you want to avoid this, you should log out of Facebook or deactivate the "stay logged in" function, delete the cookies on your device and close and restart your browser. In this way, Facebook information that can be used to directly identify you is deleted. This allows you to use our Facebook page without revealing your Facebook ID. If you access the interactive functions of the site (like, comment, share, news, etc.), a Facebook login screen appears. After you have logged in, you are again recognizable for Facebook as a specific user.
Information on how you can manage or delete existing information about you can be found on the following Facebook support pages: As the provider of the information service, we also collect and process personal data Data from your use of our service. This data protection declaration can be found in the currently valid version under “Data protection” on our Facebook page. If you have any questions about our information offer, you can contact us using the data given in the legal notice.
Further information on Facebook and other social networks and how you can protect your data can also be found at www.youngdata.de.