I. CONTRACT LANGUAGE:
1. The main contract language is German.
2. A translation into English is possible on request.
1. With the reservation, the borrower recognizes the respectively valid terms and conditions as binding.
2. You use the equipment at your own risk. In the event of accidents, injuries and damage that affect the course participant or third parties, liability is expressly excluded by the organizer or its training or auxiliary staff. The participants have to insure themselves sufficiently: e.g. B. Liability, accident and health insurance.
3. The borrower may not pass on the devices made available for use to 3.. He undertakes to bring the device back to the starting point in proper condition after the agreed period of use and to notify the lender of any damage.
4. After handover, the borrower is liable for loss and damage to the board, the fin, paddle or other rental accessories and is liable for compensation. If the borrower signs for several people, he remains liable to the lender in all points.
5. The borrower affirms that he is physically and mentally healthy and able to swim freely in open waters for at least 15 minutes. A declaration in this regard must be made in writing beforehand.
6. The borrower is liable for damage caused intentionally or negligently. Claims for compensation against the lender in the event of operational disruptions caused by force majeure cannot be made under any circumstances. If a loan cannot be ended as planned due to the weather, this does not entitle to a refund / reduction of the rental fee. If a planned loan has to be canceled due to the weather, the course fee will be reimbursed or an alternative date will be agreed.
7. Borrowing is only permitted for persons up to the age of 16 if they are accompanied by a legal guardian. Exceptions are possible through a declaration of consent. However, life jackets are compulsory!
8. Cancellation by the customer free of charge from the reservation made with SUP Rental Hamburg by Noah Hesse requires the written consent of Noah Hesse. If this does not take place, the agreed services of the reservation as well as services arranged by third parties are to be paid in any case, even if the customer does not make use of the contractual services.
9. Should one or more provisions of these terms and conditions be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining conditions. The ineffective regulation is to be replaced by an effective one that comes closest to the economic and legal will of the contracting parties.
10. All disputes arising from or in connection with the interpretation or execution of this contract, including the interpretation and execution of this clause
Parties that cannot be settled amicably should be finally decided by three arbitrators, excluding regular legal recourse. The arbitration tribunal is to sit in Hamburg. Otherwise, the procedure is based on §§ 1025ff. ZPO.
10.1. German law applies to this contract with the exception of the provisions of international private law.
10.2. Unless otherwise stipulated by law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is Hamburg urg.
11. Storage of the contract text
11.1. The customer can print out the contract text before submitting the order to the seller by using the print function of his browser in the last step of the order.
11.2. The seller also sends the customer an order confirmation with all order data to the e-mail address provided by him. With the order confirmation, the customer also receives a copy of the terms and conditions, along with the cancellation policy and information on payment terms. In addition, we save the text of the contract, but do not make it accessible on the Internet.
Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the conclusion of the contract.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) (insert your name, address and, if available, your telephone number, fax number and e-mail address.) -Mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract.
For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
If you have requested that the services or delivery of water / gas / electricity / district heating [delete inapplicable] begin during the cooling-off period, you have to pay us a reasonable amount that corresponds to the share of the amount up to the point in time at which you contact us of the exercise of the right of withdrawal with regard to this contract, corresponds to the services already provided compared to the total scope of the services provided in the contract.
Annex to Article 2 Number 7 Annex 2 (to Article 246a § 1 Paragraph 2 Clause 1 Number 1 and § 2 Paragraph 2 Number 2) Withdrawal form (If you want to withdraw from the contract, please fill out this form (e.g. copy the text) and send it back to us) - To Johannes Noah Hesse, : - I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the provision of the following Service (*) - Ordered on (*) / received on (*) - Name of the consumer (s) - Address of the consumer (s) - Signature of the consumer (s) (only if this is notified on paper) - Date ___________ (*) Delete as appropriate.
LIABILITY & COPYRIGHT
Liability for content
As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with general law in accordance with Section 7, Paragraph 1 of the German Telemedia Act. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, as a service provider, we are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under general law remain unaffected. Liability in this regard is only possible from the point in time at which we become aware of a specific legal violation. As soon as we become aware of such legal violations, we will remove this content immediately.
Liability for links
Our offer contains links to external third-party websites over whose content we have no influence. Therefore we cannot accept any liability for this external content. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time they were linked. No illegal content was found at the time the link was created. Permanent monitoring of the content of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. If we become aware of legal violations, we will remove such links immediately.
In the event of damage to the jetty and the boards, the perpetrators are obliged to report the damage directly to their liability insurance. Damage that has not been accepted will be settled directly with the person who caused it according to the invoice. By renting a SUP, the customer accepts the terms and conditions of SUP Rental Hamburg by Noah Hesse.
The content and works on these pages created by the website operator are subject to German copyright law. The duplication, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright law require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this website are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are observed. In particular contents of third parties are marked as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, we would ask you to notify us accordingly. As soon as we become aware of legal violations, we will remove such content immediately.
LEGAL NOTICE FOR LAWYERS
In the event of competition law or similar problems, we ask you to contact us in advance to avoid unnecessary legal disputes and costs. The cost of a legal warning without prior contact with Johannes Noah Hesse as a natural person is generally rejected as unfounded in the sense of the duty to minimize damage. We will have legal abusive warnings prosecuted under both criminal and civil law.